|
Hyperbeast
Magazine
|
Comments
|
|
Name
|
I received positive audience feedback on the name, some thought that
it was catchy and it suited the genre of magazine. They also thought that it
touched all the aims of my magazine and what my magazine consists of.
|
|
Masthead
|
I wanted my masthead to look simple, professional and to be the sort
of magazine to be put beside of ‘VIBE’ magazine. The feedback I got on my
masthead was that it was a good choice of font and it suits my magazine it
stands out but I need to make it bolder because it is a good masthead.
|
|
Colour Scheme
|
The comments I got for my colour scheme was that it is ok but I’ve
got to make sure that if I do use the colour red that I make sure it stands out on the page. I was
advised to may be change one of my colours. Perhaps a bolder colour such as to an
electric blue or hot pink sort of colour. I will try and do a front cover house-style using
these colours seeing what I prefer. But using hot pink and having a female on my front cover could make it seem to feminine and my target audience is both male and female. I want it to appeal to both sex the same amount. Even if I don't change my colour scheme
I will still have to make it ‘pop’ with the colours I have chosen to use.
|
|
Font
|
As I wanted my magazine to look sophisticated I wanted to use ‘arial’
and ‘calibri’ as fonts in my magazine and I got told it was a good choice and
it formal and the rights fonts for my magazine.
|
|
Images
|
They liked the images I used as examples and said I should take
similar images for my own magazine. That the main person of my magazine
should be really stylish and urban orientated.
|
|
Layout
|
They liked my house-style for my front cover they thought it could
work how everything was positioned. They said I have more of a clear overview
of my contents page layout and should look at more examples and find
inspiration. For the double page spread they said they liked how everything
is layout and that the big image on the left hand side really needs to be
effective.
|
Thursday, 8 November 2012
Pitch audience feedback
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment